Compare Crate and Barrel vs Uline BETASee how working at Crate and Barrel vs. Uline compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Crate and Barrel vs. Uline. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Crate and Barrel scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Uline scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Crate and Barrel.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Uline.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Crate and Barrel.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at Uline.
I have been working at Crate and Barrel full-time
The people are great, and the company is always evolving and changing, and rolling with the punches.
Organizational restructuring happens frequently, which can be worrisome for most.
I have been working at Uline full-time for more than 5 years
Great pay, good growth, always busy
Needs more staff to balance work life
Advice to Management
Hire more staff and it will be the best place to work. Change cut off order time to 5 PM for customers