Compare Crate and Barrel vs IKEA BETASee how working at Crate and Barrel vs. IKEA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Crate and Barrel vs. IKEA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IKEA scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Crate and Barrel.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at IKEA.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Crate and Barrel.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at IKEA.
I have been working at Crate and Barrel full-time
The people are great, and the company is always evolving and changing, and rolling with the punches.
Organizational restructuring happens frequently, which can be worrisome for most.
I worked at IKEA part-time for more than a year
The company culture is very welcoming to new employees. The management team is supportive on peak days. The company provides free lunches, provides extra break rooms equipped with video games,... popcorn machines and even cake. It's an enjoyable workplace with happy employees.
Company politics can get in the way of your growth in the company.