Compare Crate and Barrel vs Groupon BETASee how working at Crate and Barrel vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Crate and Barrel vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Crate and Barrel scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Groupon scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Groupon had 115 more reviews than Crate and Barrel that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Crate and Barrel.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
I have been working at Crate and Barrel full-time
The people are great, and the company is always evolving and changing, and rolling with the punches.
Organizational restructuring happens frequently, which can be worrisome for most.
I have been working at Groupon full-time for more than 3 years
- Good reward system, - Team work: Productive work atmosphere among co-workers, - No need to be politically correct. As a sales rep you can be yourself. - Good school for newbies in corporate... sales. - You get help from your manager to make sure you reach your goal. - You will get the feeling that you get to impact your environment around you. Challenging but rewarding job. - I personaly think that Groupon is a huge stepping stone in my career generally.
- Heavy workload to reach your goal - You constantly need to renew yourself. You cannot rely on your past achievements. Working at Groupon is a marathon not a sprint.