Compare Crate and Barrel vs Amazon BETASee how working at Crate and Barrel vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Crate and Barrel vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,044 more reviews than Crate and Barrel that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Crate and Barrel.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Crate and Barrel full-time
The people are great, and the company is always evolving and changing, and rolling with the punches.
Organizational restructuring happens frequently, which can be worrisome for most.
I worked at Amazon full-time for less than a year
It’s amazing at amazon. The work environment is welcoming and one always has opportunities to advance themselves!
No regrets. The hours are lengthy and the weights can be unbearable.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work