Compare Costco Wholesale vs WestJet BETASee how working at Costco Wholesale vs. WestJet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Costco Wholesale vs. WestJet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Costco Wholesale scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- WestJet scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Costco Wholesale.
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at WestJet.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Costco Wholesale.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at WestJet.
I worked at Costco Wholesale part-time for more than 5 years
Great pay Decent shifts Extra pay for working till and for working sundays
No control over shift schedule
Advice to Management
Try to work around peoples schedules to an extent. I would still work for Costco if you had let me work a standard shift rather than throwing me all over the place.