Compare Conductor vs Suzy BETASee how working at Conductor vs. Suzy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Conductor vs. Suzy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Conductor scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Suzy scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "People first" was the most mentioned Pro at Conductor.
- "Crowdtap" was the most mentioned Pro at Suzy.
- Conductor had 2 more reviews than Suzy that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Conductor full-time for more than 8 years
* Huge market opportunity- Anyone with a website needs it be found. * Amazing growth paths- I've seen people start in entry level positions that have grown to managing teams, become top individual... contributors and more. I have personally progressed my career 4 roles during my time here. * Market leading product- Competitively dominant product that is genuinely helping people achieve their goals. The platform has pulled away (in the lead) from any competitive products at this point, and the forth coming releases will literally change this industry. The future is bright. * Fantastic team- A very smart and driven bunch that does not take status quo as acceptable. Some of the things I have seen the team accomplish this year (in the product and with our customers) I never thought would be possible. * Customer first culture- Everyone in the company receives 100% transparency into customer satisfaction (we see all NPS scores) for a true "all hands on deck" culture to help our customers succeed. *Culture (in general)- Just a great group to be with everyday. *Services- The support & services team have taken on monumental tasks and generated some of the best results that I have seen in my digital marketing career as a whole in terms of impact. *Sales- A world class account development org with a true, value driven sales approach focused on bringing on the right customers/ partners and truly helping them succeed.
*Need more hours in the day to grab the market opportunity in front of us :)
I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year
The people at Suzy make me happy to come to work every day! They are the best team and the atmosphere in the office is always positive and fun
Having only joined the team 6 weeks ago, I can't say that I have experienced any downsides to Suzy.
Advice to Management