Compare Coast Capital Savings vs Prospera Credit Union BETASee how working at Coast Capital Savings vs. Prospera Credit Union compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coast Capital Savings vs. Prospera Credit Union. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coast Capital Savings scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Prospera Credit Union scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Coast Capital Savings had 10 more reviews than Prospera Credit Union that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Capital Savings.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Prospera Credit Union.
I have been working at Coast Capital Savings full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture. Great people. Starting to take themselves seriously
Management doesn’t see a point to creating back office support channels direct to the members.
Advice to Management
Listen to the cons. Your front line employees know what the members want.
I have been working at Prospera Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years
Great new executive team focused on running a good business while providing a positive growth focused culture. Compensation is good with fantastic employee banking benefits. Would highly recommend a... career with Prospera for anyone who is looking to grow their career and be part of a progressive member owned organization.
Not really a con but the organization is in the beginning stages of bringing together two credit unions. This creates opportunities for anyone who is career driven, willing to be nimble and focused... on the business.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!