Compare Coast Capital Savings vs Capco BETASee how working at Coast Capital Savings vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coast Capital Savings vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coast Capital Savings scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Capco scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Capco had 38 more reviews than Coast Capital Savings that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Capital Savings.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Coast Capital Savings full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture. Great people. Starting to take themselves seriously
Management doesn’t see a point to creating back office support channels direct to the members.
Advice to Management
Listen to the cons. Your front line employees know what the members want.
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year
Capco genuinely values and invests in its employees. There is a heightened sense of comradery and support from the Partner/Leadership team throughout the organization -- making it the ideal... environment for growth. Lots of opportunities to make a significant impact at every level with an inclusive culture that promotes "taking initiative".
Have not been at the firm long enough to think of anything material