Compare City of Calgary vs The Acquisition Group BETASee how working at City of Calgary vs. The Acquisition Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at City of Calgary vs. The Acquisition Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- City of Calgary scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- The Acquisition Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at City of Calgary.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Acquisition Group.
- "Business units" was the most mentioned Con at City of Calgary.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at The Acquisition Group.
I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year
I started as a Marketing Consultant in my last year of UBC and I couldn't be more happy with my decision to join the team. From the hands-on experience to constant leadership and growth... opportunities, I was able to learn so much and be exposed to a community I never realized I needed. After graduating, TAG gave me the opportunity to shift gears and work amongst their HR team as the Communications Coordinator. This position has allowed me to explore numerous avenues from digital marketing to supporting various communication and marketing tasks throughout the whole company. Overall, my time here so far has been nothing but incredible. The works culture is great, everyone is more than happy to offer a helping hand, and I'm constantly learning and gaining amazing experience every day.
I have no complaints about my time at TAG so far!