Compare Citi vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at Citi vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citi vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citi scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Scotiabank scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 1,000 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Citi had 433 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Citi had 814 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Citi full-time for more than a year
Good training, great teams, lots of support available. 2.5 year rotation program for analysts to get a good look at different sides of the business and get exposed.
None so far that can't be attributed to the WFH environment due to Covid