Compare Cisco Systems vs VMware BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- VMware scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 3 years
Cisco's culture and commitment to its employees is the best I have seen/heard of in the industry - they really care about you from you benefits, mental health, workplace advancement, training etc.
Its a fast paced environment, you hit the ground running - but what better way to learn!