Compare Cisco Systems vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
Great training sales program for young folk: CSAP
Rift between US and Canada and hard to train cross-border sometimes. Very challenging job
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than a year
Great People Supportive Managers Friendly Environment Fine grained technical ecosystem and environment
favoritism lack of centralized management for hr policies to influence at lower level
Advice to Management