Compare Cisco Systems vs Ericsson-Worldwide BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Ericsson-Worldwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Ericsson-Worldwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Ericsson-Worldwide scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ericsson-Worldwide.
- Cisco Systems had 264 more reviews than Ericsson-Worldwide that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Cisco Systems full-time
Competitive benefits/pay, brand/products, resources to learn
Internal movement can be challenging between teams, and outside offers can be more lucrative to wait/consider promotions within the team.
I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide for less than a year
Great work culture. Very supportive teams especially for co-op students Competitive Compensation Room for new ideas and innovation
Sometimes overwork. Sometimes Unproductive meetings
Advice to Management
Managers usually are really supportive. Great as it is!