Compare Cisco Systems vs Amazon BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
Great training sales program for young folk: CSAP
Rift between US and Canada and hard to train cross-border sometimes. Very challenging job
I worked at Amazon full-time for less than a year
It’s amazing at amazon. The work environment is welcoming and one always has opportunities to advance themselves!
No regrets. The hours are lengthy and the weights can be unbearable.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work