Compare Charles Schwab vs Vanguard BETASee how working at Charles Schwab vs. Vanguard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charles Schwab vs. Vanguard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Charles Schwab scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Vanguard had 226 more reviews than Charles Schwab that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Vanguard had 89 more reviews than Charles Schwab that mentioned "Call center" as a Con.
I worked at Charles Schwab
- lots of experienced engineers willing to help you learn - Flexible hours / time off - Personal selection of job position - Good working atmosphere
- a very small company which can have limited employee opportunities to grow - quite far out of the city, can be hard to get to everyday
Advice to Management
- great access to upper management discussions and available of personal insight on career opportunities - Screening process for interns should be a little tighter, some interns have low motivation... and perform poorly
I worked at Vanguard for more than 3 years
The management at Vanguard are truly professional and take a great interest in personal development.
I have nothing bad to say about Vanguard. Positive work environment and great people.