Compare Ceridian vs PointClickCare BETASee how working at Ceridian vs. PointClickCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ceridian vs. PointClickCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ceridian scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Ceridian had 194 more reviews than PointClickCare that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ceridian.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 10 years
Strong, smart and friendly Sr Leadership team Innovative - work smart, play smart, unlimited TAFW, flexible hours as makes sense Growth and Career Development options, training and opportunities
None. You need to want to work hard, we are a growing company
Advice to Management
Keep us informed. We are invested in our growth and success
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
- Great people and leadership to work with - Leadership really cares about our customers and employees - Mission and vision of the company is very meaningful - you know your work is impacting many... lives
- Seems like we've been in hyper-growth mode for years, we need enough resources to keep up with the growth and that has been a challenge, too much to do and not enough people to do it and some... people and departments are burnt out - The recent acquisition with Collective Medical has shifted the PCC culture a bit - Compensation/benefits could be better
Advice to Management
Do everything in your power to retain your employees