Compare Ceridian vs PointClickCare BETASee how working at Ceridian vs. PointClickCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ceridian vs. PointClickCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ceridian scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Ceridian had 190 more reviews than PointClickCare that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ceridian.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 10 years
Strong, smart and friendly Sr Leadership team Innovative - work smart, play smart, unlimited TAFW, flexible hours as makes sense Growth and Career Development options, training and opportunities
None. You need to want to work hard, we are a growing company
Advice to Management
Keep us informed. We are invested in our growth and success
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year
This company definitely has a terrific culture. Having worked on different companies in the past, I feel that PointClickCare definitely stands out with the way they care about their employees and... treat them as 'family'. When you have great people who are passionate and enthusiastic, the performance just follows.
Nothing I can think of as of now
Advice to Management
You are emphasizing more on innovation. That's cool. But, it would be great if you have new initiatives which allow employees to showcase their ideas. Hackathons, Incubation clubs, investments on... potential solutions, etc. would drive more people to think out-of-the-box.