Compare Catapult Marketing vs Conversant BETASee how working at Catapult Marketing vs. Conversant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Catapult Marketing vs. Conversant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Catapult Marketing scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Conversant scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Conversant had 17 more reviews than Catapult Marketing that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Parent company" was the most mentioned Con at Catapult Marketing.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Conversant.
I worked at Catapult Marketing full-time for more than 3 years
Fun culture and nice office space
Not well rewarded for round the clock work
I worked at Conversant full-time
Working with intelligent engineers, technically interesting projects, lighthearted atmosphere, unlimited vacation policy, fitness reimbursement, baked goods on Friday
Culture of "extremely busy is good" even at the cost of stress and mental health, no conversations about career path or promotion path, micromanaging, expectations for high workload beyond capacity... in a reasonable work week