Compare Carrefour vs La Poste BETASee how working at Carrefour vs. La Poste compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Carrefour vs. La Poste. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Carrefour scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- La Poste scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Carrefour.
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at La Poste.
- "Falta de" was the most mentioned Con at Carrefour.
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Con at La Poste.
I worked at Carrefour full-time for more than a year
A US$ 7 billion global company serving over 650,000 clients in 15 countries over 3 continents with the highest diverse population of 70 nationalities across 4 generations.
No branches of the company in Canada where I chose to return and finally settle down.
Advice to Management
Canada is a must to consider to start operations in.