Compare Care UK vs Creative Support BETASee how working at Care UK vs. Creative Support compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Care UK vs. Creative Support. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Care UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Care UK.
- "Service users" was the most mentioned Pro at Creative Support.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Care UK.
- "Service users" was the most mentioned Con at Creative Support.
I worked at Creative Support full-time for more than 5 years
Some amazing staff I have worked with some amazing service users. I learned alot Good training
Pay issues! Depending on where you work - higher management. Some staff teams are very clique!
Advice to Management
Sort out the payroll department. Seriously, I left nearly a year ago and I haven't had a single pay issue with my new company, wheras previously it was almost every month and such big errors were... made that a year and a half later they would be trying to sort out errors that led to me taking half pay to 'pay back' an error from 18 months prior that they made. Pay issues aside, I found that it was very dependent on where you worked as to your experience. It is hard work, because it is care work. But your experience will be really dependent on the service that you work for. Over 7 years I worked in several services and some were amazing, however others were very poor towards staff. I learned alot working at Creative Support and part of that was the actual training and part of that was from being mentored by several staff who have experience and a passion for care.