Compare Capital One vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Capital One vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 1,276 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years
You feel valued and rewarded for your hard work. The schedules are regular business hours with a short day on some weekends, I appreciate how it allows me to have a great balance of work and personal... life. You get great internal mobility opportunities, health insurance, very great PTO, career counseling, wellness incentives, tuition reimbursement and many more perks. The work environment is often great and you don't have the annoying pressure that other banks have to meet certain number of sales goals (I really love that about Capital One). You get to focus on helping customers without having to push them on getting certain product just to meet your monthly goals.
Management needs some improvement. Nobody appreciates a manager who's too soft to overlook certain associate behaviors that affect the team as a whole.
Advice to Management
Be more proactive when it comes to leadership and identifying opportunities for the team to improve its performance. It's frustrating when only a few associates have the responsibility load while... others don't help and the manager does not do anything to solve that issue.
I worked at LoyaltyOne for more than a year
- Great company culture, as the bio indicates :) - Great colleagues and team spirit/ collaboration - Workload is dynamic and there is vast growth opportunities - Great work/ life balance
- Not many cons in working at L1