Compare Canadian Tire vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Scotiabank scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Scotiabank had 179 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Scotiabank had 39 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Scotiabank
Very agile friendly dev labs. Operationally their quality is high and they are flexible and to the point.
Development teams are too dispersed to have accessibility or history to determine the full story of how things work.