Compare Canadian Tire vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LoyaltyOne scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Canadian Tire had 56 more reviews than LoyaltyOne that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I worked at LoyaltyOne for more than a year
- Great company culture, as the bio indicates :) - Great colleagues and team spirit/ collaboration - Workload is dynamic and there is vast growth opportunities - Great work/ life balance
- Not many cons in working at L1