Compare Canadian Tire vs Home Depot Canada BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Home Depot Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Home Depot Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Home Depot Canada scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at Home Depot Canada.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Home Depot Canada.
I worked at Home Depot Canada full-time for more than a year
As a senior IT guy, you may not believe the palce you buy everything for your baxkyard is also a good place to do your system design and coding. LOL. Very supportive teams and culture across the IT... organizations in Canada and US. Lots of new technologies than you may think of a huge tranditional company. Very well managed.
Workload could be higher than typical big Canadian local companies but not too bad. Benefit could be better.