Compare Canadian Red Cross vs The Conference Board of Canada BETASee how working at Canadian Red Cross vs. The Conference Board of Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Red Cross vs. The Conference Board of Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Red Cross scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Red cross" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Red Cross.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at The Conference Board of Canada.
- "Canadian red cross" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Red Cross.
- "Executive team" was the most mentioned Con at The Conference Board of Canada.
I have been working at Canadian Red Cross part-time for more than 3 years
Management was approachable, Very Supportive, and able to be contacted should support be needed. Universal Training, once your trained as a volunteer and an employee it helps to open doors to further... opportunities.
It takes time to get involved in things.
I have been working at The Conference Board of Canada full-time for more than 5 years
The Conference Board has been fully remote since March 13th when COVID measures were put in place. Our employee engagement and productivity levels have been great, maybe even better than when in the... building so CBoC has decided to put the building up for sale and become a fully remote work environment. This is great for work life balance. The employees are putting in extra effort to connect and empower each other. The executive team has implemented several working groups to look at all areas of becoming remote and are committed to making it a good experience for all staff. The management team has really come together and seems to have weeded out all of the earlier issues from our organizational re-brand last year. I highly recommend working at the Conference Board.
Due to COVID-19 there are some temporary lay offs and spending measures that had to be done. I’m sure when we come out of this all will go back to normal and measures will be undone.