Compare Canadian Natural vs MNP BETASee how working at Canadian Natural vs. MNP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Natural vs. MNP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Natural scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MNP scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Natural.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MNP.
- MNP had 52 more reviews than Canadian Natural that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at MNP full-time for more than a year
MNP is great with work-life balance and generally respects time away from work. MNP also gives tons of sick days, you can accumulate up to 60 hours I believe.
MNP does not have a set of rules for how they give time off for CPA. This leads to unpaid days and headaches if you have higher rent.