Compare Canada Post vs Government of Canada BETASee how working at Canada Post vs. Government of Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canada Post vs. Government of Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Government of Canada scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Post.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Government of Canada.
- "Unionized" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Post.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Government of Canada.
I have been working at Canada Post full-time for more than 10 years
If you are in management very little real accountability. Buy in to the corporate mantra and culture of the day and post good budgetary results and you are untouchable.
Being a employee having CUPW "protecting" your rights. There is many good honest CUPW reps volunteering their time and energy to serve members but with CPC holding all the cards and dealing them out... as they wish the struggle is futile
Advice to Management
Let me in to feed at the trough.I will tow the line and suppress the common worker.