Compare CPP Investments vs The Myers-Briggs Company BETASee how working at CPP Investments vs. The Myers-Briggs Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CPP Investments vs. The Myers-Briggs Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CPP Investments scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- The Myers-Briggs Company scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CPP Investments.
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at The Myers-Briggs Company.
- "Office politics" was the most mentioned Con at CPP Investments.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at The Myers-Briggs Company.
I have been working at CPP Investments full-time
- Good RRSP matching - Good policies for employee insurance - Good work life balance
Not much . They are on old tech stack but moving out from there
Advice to Management
Continue the good work
I worked at The Myers-Briggs Company full-time for more than a year
My experience at Myers Briggs was great! A) Myers Briggs is a purpose-driven company that lives it's values in action. They take inclusiveness and diversity very seriously, they are a very active... member of BCorp, and has dedicated partnerships with non-profit organizations B) When I was there, the company was very adaptable to market changes, and have a very solid future strategy to serve multiple segments via different channels. Products are going through a very good digitization transformation, and their services are continuously improving to provide the best customer experience. They are consistent in their messaging, and loyal to their commitment of quality C) It is a very flat structure where management are very approachable. I was able to literally reach out to the CEO, and always felt I would be listened to. Leadership are very authentic and caring of employees, and they even went the extra mile during Covid. They even offered paid compassionate leave to their people. Management are very democratic in decision making, and would gladly empower employees to run with their roles and perform in the best possible way an employee sees fit. This creates a family feel between people, where I felt supported by everyone I worked with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that wants to work with a great team in a value-based and purpose-driven culture!
Nothing at all comes to mind