Compare CIBC vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at CIBC vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CIBC vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CIBC scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CIBC.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- Rogers Communications had 13 more reviews than CIBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at CIBC full-time for more than 3 years
benefit package is good lots of vacation time available easy to move up if your attendance is good
some downsides to working at cibc would be nothing, they are understanding and if you do your job there is no problems
I have been working at Rogers Communications part-time for more than a year
They pay well. They treat you well. They help you grow.
Hectic, stressful, sometimes customers are real angry