Compare CIBC vs RBC Investor Services BETASee how working at CIBC vs. RBC Investor Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CIBC vs. RBC Investor Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CIBC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- RBC Investor Services scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CIBC.
- "Rbc" was the most mentioned Pro at RBC Investor Services.
- CIBC had 77 more reviews than RBC Investor Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at CIBC full-time for more than 8 years
Good salary, benefits, flexible work time, work from home.
Honestly, it was a fantastic place to work , don’t have any downside, may be they can do some in house development, R&D kind of work and develop own product instead of buying a vendor product and... depending on them.