Compare CIBC vs Coast Capital Savings BETASee how working at CIBC vs. Coast Capital Savings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CIBC vs. Coast Capital Savings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CIBC scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- Coast Capital Savings scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- CIBC had 224 more reviews than Coast Capital Savings that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CIBC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Capital Savings.
I worked at CIBC full-time for more than 8 years
Good salary, benefits, flexible work time, work from home.
Honestly, it was a fantastic place to work , don’t have any downside, may be they can do some in house development, R&D kind of work and develop own product instead of buying a vendor product and... depending on them.
I have been working at Coast Capital Savings full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture. Great people. Starting to take themselves seriously
Management doesn’t see a point to creating back office support channels direct to the members.
Advice to Management
Listen to the cons. Your front line employees know what the members want.