Compare CIBC vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at CIBC vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CIBC vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CIBC scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- CIBC had 91 more reviews than Bell Canada that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Bell Canada had 2 more reviews than CIBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at CIBC full-time for more than 8 years
Good salary, benefits, flexible work time, work from home.
Honestly, it was a fantastic place to work , don’t have any downside, may be they can do some in house development, R&D kind of work and develop own product instead of buying a vendor product and... depending on them.
I have been working at Bell Canada full-time for less than a year
Dynamic, kind, helpful, and family oriented company. It feels like Bell truly cares about you. Colleagues are there to help you out. Using modern technologies. They will invest to grow your potential... more than any other tech company. Great healthcare plan
Not many social events outside of work (I.e. 5-7pm). Only a 35% discount on Bell wifi and other services. Many silos at bell. There is a disconnect between division to division. No available high... level tech plan on how to connect all business units together.
Advice to Management
There needs to be more inter collaboration between business units to another. I.e. have an open session where internal people can learn about what other people in the business are doing; to therefore... see if that tool could be reused elsewhere.