Compare CI Financial vs MD Financial Management BETASee how working at CI Financial vs. MD Financial Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CI Financial vs. MD Financial Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CI Financial scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- MD Financial Management scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- CI Financial had 1 more reviews than MD Financial Management that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CI Financial.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at MD Financial Management.
I have been working at MD Financial Management full-time for more than 5 years
Flexibility is great, company truly cares about their staff, and opportunities for advancament
Processes take a long time to get through with both financial and medical considerations.