Compare CEMEX vs Power Home Remodeling BETASee how working at CEMEX vs. Power Home Remodeling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CEMEX vs. Power Home Remodeling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Power Home Remodeling scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Buen ambiente" was the most mentioned Pro at CEMEX.
- "Earning potential" was the most mentioned Pro at Power Home Remodeling.
- Power Home Remodeling had 232 more reviews than CEMEX that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Power Home Remodeling had 198 more reviews than CEMEX that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years
Working at Power you feel like you are a part of something big and special. Your day to day can be hard work and lengthy hours but knowing there are good people around you putting in the same effort... gives you the motivation to keep going day in and day out. Power wants you to grow, they want you to succeed and be happy. I was able to relocate to Denver with the company and when I was ready to come back after 2 years, I was welcomed back to my home territory in Maryland . I can't thank Power enough for believing in me and trusting in me to support those moves.
There's a personal responsibility you put on yourself and it can seem like a demanding position at times.