Compare Business Wire vs Marketwired BETASee how working at Business Wire vs. Marketwired compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Business Wire vs. Marketwired. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Business Wire scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marketwired scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Business Wire.
- "Marketwired" was the most mentioned Pro at Marketwired.
- "Editors" was the most mentioned Con at Business Wire.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Marketwired.
I worked at Business Wire full-time for more than 3 years
- Great team to work with, very understanding of work-life balance. - Company is focused and allows employees to play to their strengths - Motivated employees are giving opportunities to advance... - I really enjoyed my time and made some great friends
- I sat beside someone in Marketing who surfed the web all day, he did nothing. - He should have been fired right away.
Advice to Management
Keep up moving things along, new CEO has been good.