Compare Burson-Marsteller vs Finn Partners BETASee how working at Burson-Marsteller vs. Finn Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burson-Marsteller vs. Finn Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Finn Partners scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Burson-Marsteller.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Finn Partners.
- Burson-Marsteller had 19 more reviews than Finn Partners that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Burson-Marsteller had 16 more reviews than Finn Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Finn Partners full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing talent and leadership, senior management truly cares about employees, their well-being and promotes a healthy work-life balance. Plenty of opportunities to grow in different sectors of PR
Complex corporate structure and can sometimes make career advancement, promotions, etc more difficult