Compare Burns & Wilcox vs Walker Group BETASee how working at Burns & Wilcox vs. Walker Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burns & Wilcox vs. Walker Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Burns & Wilcox scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Walker Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Burns & Wilcox.
- "Underwriter" was the most mentioned Con at Burns & Wilcox.
I have been working at Burns & Wilcox full-time for less than a year
Hands down, this is the best company to work for. Not only are they professional and organized, all of the staff is friendly and helpful. You are a respected team member from day 1. Any assistance... you need to reach your goals, they will help you with, as they know your success = their success. I onboarded during the pandemic, and so did everything remotely. It is incredible at how proficient they are at training remotely, and helping you with IT issues from afar! I truly feel I am not a number here. Everyone from the head of the company down has met me, and knows my name. That says something at a company this large.
I don't have anything negative to say. They have really impressed me.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. You are doing amazing!