Compare Burns & Wilcox vs Walker Group BETASee how working at Burns & Wilcox vs. Walker Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Burns & Wilcox vs. Walker Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Burns & Wilcox scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Walker Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Burns & Wilcox.
- "Underwriter" was the most mentioned Con at Burns & Wilcox.
I have been working at Burns & Wilcox full-time for less than a year
The first 4 weeks were amazing. The onboarding experience was well organized, thorough and very refreshing. The entire team was very supportive during the learning phase.
None that I can think of so far :)
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work of following through on your commitments made during the interview process.