Compare Branding Brand vs Hootsuite BETASee how working at Branding Brand vs. Hootsuite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Branding Brand vs. Hootsuite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Branding Brand scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hootsuite scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Hootsuite had 29 more reviews than Branding Brand that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Branding Brand.
- "Vancouver" was the most mentioned Con at Hootsuite.
I have been working at Branding Brand full-time for more than 3 years
The culture at Branding Brand is incredible. During these last few months of having to work from home due to the pandemic, the true colors shine when a company doesn't miss a beat but actually... thrives -- both in sales growth but also how productive every one is at the company.
I must say, there really aren't any Cons but if I had to call something out it would be towards continued success. I have been at the company for a number of years -- when we have had too many layers... to get things done. It's important to scale and grow appropriately and not over hire when it slows things down.
Advice to Management
Continue to shift and grow towards the demand of the industry. Retail has always been the focus but mobile lends itself in so many ways. Stay focused but expand the horizon.
I have been working at Hootsuite full-time
Small company ideals with a growing big company mindset.
None that I can easily think of just yet - it's a tough time for businesses globally and with that, Hootsuite is fairing well. Good choices the leadership has made in the past has us weathering the... storm well.