Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Accenture BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year
There are countless supports for employees and an emphasis on learning. Continuous growth and a great many opportunities for advancement with a preference for hiring within the company.
Everything is always changing so if you're someone who has trouble adapting, you'll struggle. It can be interesting, but stressful.