Compare Boston Consulting Group vs Accenture BETASee how working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boston Consulting Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years
Tremendous learning opportunities Colleagues are generally very smart, great team players and cool, interesting people to work with Great comp, top of the line benefits Interesting variety of... work
Very high standards can create pressure Hours can be long and unpredictable
Advice to Management
Continue focus on sustainability, particularly during COVID
I have been working at Accenture full-time
A company that values the well-being of employees. He has a good career path and good opportunities for growth.
Salaries are not low for employees who are at the beginning of their careers.