Compare Bond Brand Loyalty vs Action Media BETASee how working at Bond Brand Loyalty vs. Action Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bond Brand Loyalty vs. Action Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Action Media scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bond Brand Loyalty.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bond Brand Loyalty.
I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 5 years
- Great leadership - Flexible vacation - Lots of growth opportunities and the ability to try new things in a safe environment - Ability to get involved in corporate decisions - Very transparent... Executive team - Lot's of focus on wellbeing and mental health - Supportive teams who care about you and are always willing to lend a hand
- Processes could be refined and standardized, but the organization is making progress against this - Sometimes silos can get in the way of being efficient, but thats another thing the org is... currently trying to break down
I have been working at Action Media full-time for more than 5 years
Being a part of Action Media has changed me both personally and professionally. I've learned so much about myself. There is never a dull moment and it's refreshing to work with management that... engages its employees on several levels of the business. This organization has grown exponentially since I started almost 5 years ago and I am proud to say that I have contributed to that growth, and that I grew with it as a person. The sky is the limit in the affiliate marketing industry and I look forward to seeing the growth that the next 5 years will bring. Thank you Action Media!
I don't have much to say here. I will say this; With hyper growth comes growing pains. I am an individual who needs to be as organized as possible and I wish there was more of a team effort to... achieve that.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!