Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Yext BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Yext compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Yext. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Yext scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Yext.
- Bloomberg L.P. had 189 more reviews than Yext that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I have been working at Yext full-time for less than a year
great Technology, fantastic Leadership Team, real Value for Customers
nothing bad to say. Just as Everywhere else, hard work and grit are what it takes to be successful
Advice to Management
stay the course and stay true to our values - then we will thrive