Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs Bloomberg Industry Group BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Bloomberg Industry Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. Bloomberg Industry Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg Industry Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Bloomberg bna" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg Industry Group.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I worked at Bloomberg Industry Group full-time for more than 5 years
Plenty of room to grow, with smart people, covering interesting content areas.
Some legacy issues in terms of bureaucracy and corporate culture. This was an acquisition, so there I've seen some culture clashes vs the larger Bloomberg parent company that come across at times.... Personally would rather work for the parent company, but if you're in the DC area this is the next best thing.