Compare Blizzard Entertainment vs NEXON BETASee how working at Blizzard Entertainment vs. NEXON compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Blizzard Entertainment vs. NEXON. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Blizzard Entertainment scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- NEXON scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Blizzard Entertainment had 33 more reviews than NEXON that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Blizzard Entertainment.
- "Korean" was the most mentioned Con at NEXON.
I worked at NEXON
Great work environment. People are great. You get to meet many talented individuals. Profit sharing options which motivates you to increase your performance at work. Employees get to express... their ideas freely without any fear of being ridiculed or rejected because every ideas are great even though some of them might not be suitable for the company. Every developer will get a chance to attend the developer conference every year which is great. Great health benefits. Management is cooperative and supportive. Work on a small productive team. The office is nice and comfortable. Free coffees and teas. Access to the gym.
The job compensation is well on average within the industry. Because the number of people is small, there are fewer chances to build your network or to meet new people. Sometimes during the crunch... time or before delivery you will have to do some overtime work without any overtime pay. They do not offer any stock options because it is a private company. There are no retirement saving plans. There are no foods or snacks provided. There are no educational or self enhancement programs to support you in career advancement. The bonus and benefits given is below average within the industry.
Advice to Management
They are really great because they listen to what the developers have to say and more importantly they actually do believe in what they say.