Compare BioWare vs Ludia BETASee how working at BioWare vs. Ludia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BioWare vs. Ludia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BioWare scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ludia scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- BioWare had 6 more reviews than Ludia that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Crunch" was the most mentioned Con at BioWare.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ludia.
I have been working at BioWare full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing IP's. Financially stable. Might have an amazing future if they can get the next project out.
Bitter employees creating a toxic environment for positive newcomers. A lot of staff that love to advertise how badly they were worked on previous projects and just sit in meetings all day.
Advice to Management
Work on people that are poisoning the well. Need to turn around morale or mange out poisonous employees.
I have been working at Ludia full-time for more than a year
Great team vibe, small enough to get to know everyone and communication is easier. Good benefits and perks, HR is very attentive to employee needs .
Job level tiers can sometimes be arbitrarily defined depending on the position.