Compare Best Buy vs Target BETASee how working at Best Buy vs. Target compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Best Buy vs. Target. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Best Buy scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Best Buy.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- Target had 1,270 more reviews than Best Buy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Best Buy part-time
- I love this company's philosophy and goals. - What made this job great was the fantastic people i worked along with - Large variety of benefits
There's absolutely nothing that i can think of !!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the amazing job. You guys are great !!!