Compare Bench Accounting vs Procurify BETASee how working at Bench Accounting vs. Procurify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bench Accounting vs. Procurify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bench Accounting scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Procurify scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Bench Accounting.
- "Tax season" was the most mentioned Con at Bench Accounting.
I worked at Bench Accounting for less than a year
- Opportunity to earn a lot of money with variable pay performance - Absolutely incredible training program, taught from the ground up - Tons of support from colleagues and leadership - Promotion of... work-life balance (i.e my team leads would recommend we take a day off every month or so) - Awesome, fun work culture (even while remote) - Beautiful office, central, easy to get to, giant kitchen - Seems like there are tremendous efforts towards DEI initiatives - Feedback from all levels of employees is constantly encouraged to be shared
- Low base salary - I heard that there were perks/benefits that were removed once everyone went remote due to Covid that haven't returned since - Work can be quite repetitive (although this was... emphasized during the interview process, so no surprise! but definitely take their word for it)
I worked at Procurify full-time for more than a year
- Great culture - Great team - Forward-thinking & people first - Tons of opportunities available if you're willing to put in the work - Leadership genuinely cares
- Slowly evolving product - Lots of changes that create uncertainty - Almost too much work-life balance - lack of hunger
Advice to Management
Define the problem you're solving. Find focus & alignment towards a single problem and the product will follow. Create a stronger vision and stick to it.