Compare Bell Canada vs York University BETASee how working at Bell Canada vs. York University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bell Canada vs. York University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- York University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bell Canada had 99 more reviews than York University that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
- "Strikes" was the most mentioned Con at York University.
I have been working at Bell Canada full-time
Bell had a strong re-orientation into software development skills and jobs a few years ago, and offers a very good environment for these positions, competitive salaries and conditions, good work-life... balance
Bell can be a big and large company, with the usual drawbacks.