Compare Bell Canada vs Kognitive Marketing BETASee how working at Bell Canada vs. Kognitive Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bell Canada vs. Kognitive Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bell Canada.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I have been working at Bell Canada full-time for less than a year
Dynamic, kind, helpful, and family oriented company. It feels like Bell truly cares about you. Colleagues are there to help you out. Using modern technologies. They will invest to grow your potential... more than any other tech company. Great healthcare plan
Not many social events outside of work (I.e. 5-7pm). Only a 35% discount on Bell wifi and other services. Many silos at bell. There is a disconnect between division to division. No available high... level tech plan on how to connect all business units together.
Advice to Management
There needs to be more inter collaboration between business units to another. I.e. have an open session where internal people can learn about what other people in the business are doing; to therefore... see if that tool could be reused elsewhere.