Compare Bayshore vs Canadian Red Cross BETASee how working at Bayshore vs. Canadian Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bayshore vs. Canadian Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bayshore scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Canadian Red Cross scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bayshore.
- "Red cross" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Red Cross.
- "Travel time" was the most mentioned Con at Bayshore.
- "Canadian red cross" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Red Cross.
I have been working at Canadian Red Cross for more than a year
travel experience, experience working in a fast-paced adaptive environment. The Red Cross is accommodating.
Typically you are assigned to a contract position that can be rather short. The hours may vary, and in this specific position deployments may be extended very last minute.