Compare Bank of America vs World Financial Group BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. World Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. World Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- World Financial Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at World Financial Group.
I have been working at World Financial Group part-time for less than a year
low licensing fee, zero overhead, unlimited earning potential, quality training, control your time, positive work culture, great company and leaders
takes some time to get licensed and build a business