Compare Bain & Company vs Capco BETASee how working at Bain & Company vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bain & Company vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capco scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Bain & Company had 163 more reviews than Capco that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bain & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Bain & Company full-time for less than a year
The culture is absolutely amazing. People who work there are amazing. The work is very interesting. Lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and develop.
You work long hours (especially Monday-thurs)
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year
Capco genuinely values and invests in its employees. There is a heightened sense of comradery and support from the Partner/Leadership team throughout the organization -- making it the ideal... environment for growth. Lots of opportunities to make a significant impact at every level with an inclusive culture that promotes "taking initiative".
Have not been at the firm long enough to think of anything material